I am someone who always struggles to use concealer.Thank God I don’t have that much of dark circle problems .However when I came across the Boi-ing Brightening concealer from Benefit Cosmetics I wanted to give it a try as I am a total fan girl for their other products.They have a wide range of concealers with pretty much good range of shades.Now the one I have chosen is a brightening concealer in shade ’02’ which is for light/medium skin tones.
Shades offered: This particular range of brightening concealers come in 6 different shades.
- 01 -Light
- 02 -Light/Medium
- 03 -Medium
- 04 – Medium -Tan warm
- 05 – Tan/Warm
- 06 – Deep/Warm
Description : Say goodbye to dull, tired eyes, dark circles and discolouration with boi-ing brightening concealer. This full coverage, creamy concealer contains brightening melon undertones to colour-correct under-eye circles & imperfections.
Net Weight : 4.4 g
Price : INR 2110
Claims: Full coverage concealer, color-correcting concealer
– Creamy, blendable formula
– Hides dark circles and brightens eye area
– Conceals imperfections and gives a radiant finish
– Brightening Melon undertones
– Same formula & shades as erase paste!
My experience with it: Before starting the review I need to tell you about my skin type.I have oily skin with fair complexion.
- This comes in a tub which is a disappointment as everytime I need to dip my fingers and a little product gets stuck under my nails. Ahh gross I know 😦
- This concealer has a thick texture.I haven’t used their erase paste formula earlier but I can guess why they are calling this one as its substitute.For blending I will suggest you to use a brush instead of your fingers; otherwise you will end up with wasting a lot of product.
- A very minimum product gives a good coverage along with a radiant look.Especially because I have oily skin, it blends really well and gives a glowing skin for the entire day I spend at my office without making it look cakey or even too oily.Although I will suggest you to apply a makeup setting spray after 15 mins of applying this product.Remember to use a primer as well for the perfect blending.
Overall I am really happy with this product as it suits my skin really well and also it offers a good range of shades.Remember to blend really well to have the perfect finish. I will give it a score of 3.5 out of 5.
Hope you find this review helpful. Keep smiling 🙂