I have been trying out well known sleeping packs/masks for quite some time. This is actually the 3rd one in that order. Please check out my review on Laneige Water sleeping mask here and Etude House Moistfull Collagen sleeping pack review here. So I bought the Tony Moly Magic Food Banana Sleeping Pack first for their super cute packaging ; second for the 50% discount I got on Nykaa and third obviously because of the quality standard of Tony Moly products.
Packaging : The product comes in a cute banana shaped packaging. The packaging looks super adorable but I really struggled to take out the product out of the tube. It is super hard to squeeze out the product. 85 ml of the product retails for INR 850.However, I got it at INR 425 during a sale in Nykaa. So look out for the sales.
Hydrate and soothe your skin while you sleep with this nutrient-rich Magic Food Banana Sleeping Pack! Wake up to a supple and brightened face that smells delicious!
- 10,000 ppm of Banana Extract – Potassium and Vitamin A helps hydrate and protect skin.
- Milk Protein – Nutrient rich properties help replenish lost moisture in skin.
- Chamomile Extract – Helps calm and soothe skin.
Full Ingredient List :
Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Petrolatum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Musa Sapientum (banana) Fruit Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Betaine, Urea, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Fragrance(parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-7, 1,2-hexanediol, Disodium Edta, Yellow 5 (ci 19140), Yellow 6 (ci 15985), Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract
My take on the product:
- Consistency of the product is thick and takes time to get absorbed. It feels heavier on the skin. I have oily skin and I started using it in Winter. So I did not experience any break out but I am not sure how it will feel in hot and humid weather for oily skin. However, this should work well for dry and normal skin.
- It has a strong smell like banana. Since this is a sleeping pack and supposed to be used before bed I personally don’t like such strong banana smell on my face. It does get fade out after some time.
- Now coming to the actual result. The skin looks super tight and glossy in the next morning. Did not notice such instant clear result with the other 2 sleeping packs that I tried. So super happy with the results.
- Am I going to repurchase this? Only in Winters and although I really love their packaging I feel they need to change the tube as it is really hard to squeeze out the product.
2 thoughts on “Tony Moly Magic Food Banana Sleeping Pack Review”
Fantastic review! I love the packaging!
Thanks so much 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person